Don’t Miss Out on This Incredible Event!
Digital Wichita is thrilled to bring Social Media Day back to Wichita, Kansas! This year we are proud to host five internationally known speakers who will discuss critical topics like:
- Storytelling for Business Impact – Miri Rodriguez, Microsoft
- How to Analyze Your Content Using Google Analytics: Insights and Actions – Andy Crestodina, Orbit Media
- How to Create Highly Shareable Videos for Social Media – Owen Video
- How to Use Social Media to Build a Community and Engage Your Audience – Jen Cole and Julie Riley, Depict Media
June 12, 2019 9am to 4:30pm (approximate schedule):
- 8am – registration (coffees and snacks provided)
- 9am – Opening plus session 1 with Miri Rodriguez (Brand Storytelling)
- 11am – Session 2 with Julie Riley and Jen Cole (Engage Your Audience)
- Noon – lunch
- 1pm – Session 3 with Owen Video (Videos for Social Media)
- 2:50 – Session 4 with Andy Crestodina (Google Analytics)
- 4:30 – Close
This event is ideal for business owners, marketers, non-profits, and anyone trying to use social media to generate more leads, growth, or sales.